1. Rooms provided in hotels/resorts are usually equipped with standard amenities.
2. Meals, transport and personal expenses are not included. However, meals and transfers may be complimentarily provided in certain packages offered by the company.
3. You will be responsible for any damage caused to the property of hotel/resort during your stay and will be asked to pay for the damage, if any, to the Hotel / Resort directly.
4. Availability of rooms in the majority of hotels/resorts can be confirmed 30-45 days prior With advance notice is required with the first, process the booking. Only completely filled Booking Forms along with a photocopy of 99 Dollar Holidays . invoice against which the pack has been purchased will be entertained.
5. The hotel has the right to charge for additional facilities like extra bed, telephone calls, heaters, laundry and other leisure facilities availed by the customers during their stay at the hotel. Any such payment towards utility charges will be payable in full to the hotel directly by the customer at the time of Check-out.
6. Booking in a hotel/resort will be done in the name of the customer on the residential address of the customer. A proof of identity is required for booking and is also to be produced at the time of Check-in at the hotel
7. A confirmation e-mail will be issued in the name of the customer by 99 Dollar Holidays once the booking in a hotel or resort has been done.
8. All standard Terms and Conditions of 99 Dollar Holidays shall also apply.
9. 99 Dollar Holidays and its affiliate companies/officers/ employees/agents and distributors have no liability in relation to any claims, losses, damages whether direct or indirect arising out in relation to stay during the holiday. 99 Dollar Holidays and its affiliates/ officers/ employees will not be responsible or liable to meet any claim of the customer against any accident, injury or death etc. caused to the customer or any other person travelling along with the customer, either during the course of their stay. Customers are responsible for arranging their passport and visa related documents.
10. No changes can be made once the booking has been confirmed. Any charge or cancellations to the additional services will be made in sync with standard terms and conditions which are advised at the time of booking
11. Booking is subject to availability at all times and is extremely limited during public, bank and school holiday periods. High season surcharge will be applicable during the peak / holiday season.
12. Incase of any cancellation, charges will be applicable as per 99 Dollar Holidays terms & conditions.
13. 25% of total tour cost will be charged incase of cancellation 60 days before departure, 50% of total tour cost 30 days before departure, 75% of total tour cost 15 days before departure and 100% tour cost will be applicable as cancellation charges incase of cancellation 07 days before departure.
14. All passengers must have adequate travel insurance before traveling Whilst purchase of insurance is not mandatory under the Terms and Conditions of 99 Dollar Holidays. It is strongly recommended to ensure sufficient cover in case of any mishap.
15. 99 Dollar Holidays , the promoter, its agents and distributors shall not be responsible for any loss or delay, stolen, destroyed or for any other reason in the post of Booking Confirmation Form and other travel documents.
16. 99 Dollar Holidays reserves the right to ask for alternate dates and hotels, in case of no availability.
17. The offer does not include any other services or facilities not mentioned here in.
18. Consumer escalations and disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Court of the Delhi state , India. This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India without regard to conflicts of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.